Wednesday, November 30, 2022
16.1 C
Delhi
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Advertisement -corhaz 3

SC To Hear Petitions Against Newly Launched Scheme Agnipath On Friday

On Friday, the Supreme Court will hear a number of petitions against the recently implemented Agnipath defense force recruitment program.

A bench of Justices D.Y. Chandrachud and A.S. Bopanna will hear the group of appeals.

These include a request for an immediate hearing from armed forces candidates who claim the system shouldn’t be applied to people who are already going through the selection process. Furthermore, it said that the situation required immediate attention because several aspirants’ careers were on the line, and it highlighted the fact that if the plan is implemented, the aspirants’ tenure will be reduced from 20 years to 4 years.

The top court was urged in the petition by attorney M.L. Sharma to order the Ministry of Defence to withdraw the notification it had issued on June 14 announcing the program. The government can implement any program, according to Sharma, but it all comes down to right and wrong. More than 70,000 people are still waiting for appointment letters, he added.

The vacation bench had instructed: “List it before the proper bench after reopening” after hearing the arguments.

According to Sharma’s petition, numerous young people have begun to demonstrate against the program around the nation.

According to the contested news release of June 14, 2022, 25% of those who had been chosen for permanent commission in the Indian Army would remain in the force after four years, while the remaining 75% would be retired or denied employment in the Indian army. They will get a salary and benefits for the first four years, but after that time, the rejected applicants will not be eligible for pensions or other benefits.

Vishal Tiwari, an attorney, has filed a further petition asking for a directive to form a commission to investigate the plan and its effects on the Army and national security.

Regarding the petitions related to the “Agnipath” plan, the Central government has lodged a caveat with the Supreme Court, requesting that it be heard before any decisions are made.

More articles

- Advertisement -corhaz 300

Latest article

Trending

jav heyzo free online 230ORECO-202 유리짱 대학생 428SUKE-137 【스케베 페라 주의보】시즈오카에서 온 성욕만 탄 딸! - 오징어 기술은 궁극 베로츄 젖꼭지 비난 손 코키 페라 w 핥기의 사랑 멈추지 않는다! - ! - 전신을 장난감으로 비난해도 지 ● 고를 놓지 않는 w 에로 너무 날씬한을 마음껏 야리 뿌리! - 진심 피스톤에서 질 내 사정 상등 연속 섹스! - ! - 【에로의 스지가네 NO.22】 ACZD-060 항문 마조 교사의 조교 기록【니시야마 마유코(가명)·소 0교 교사】 719MAG-005 AV 여배우 진짜 SEX 보여주세요 히가시 린 ZOZO-147 수치! - 남자 학교의 성교육 교재로서 취급되는 신임 여교사 12~난죠 미야코 선생편~