Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath will launch the Abhyudaya scheme in an event today at 10 am. The scheme will start free-of-cost coaching centres.
This will provide assistance to all those students who want to prepare for exams but are unable to afford coaching due to their financial status. The coaching centres will be set up on two levels one is divisional level and other will be district level which will set up later in the second phase.
The Chief Minister announced this scheme on January 24, which was the statehood day of Uttar Pradesh. “The coaching centres will give a new platform to youths and motivate them to scale new heights,” said Adityanath when he had announced the scheme.
Here are all the details about the Scheme:
- The free-of-cost coaching institutes will start functioning from ‘Basant Panchami’ (February 16), the day of worship to the goddess of learning, Saraswati.
- Under the scheme, the students will be able to attend offline classes and will also get online study material.
- The coaching will also involve provision of direct counselling by senior IAS, IPS and PCS officers for the aspirants.
- In case of examinations like the National Defence Academy (NDA) and combined Defence Services (CDS), thorough training will be given by principals of Sainik Schools in UP.
- There will also be separate classes for NEET and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for admission into the prestigious IITs. All the lectures and complete study material covering the entire syllabus of various examinations will be made available online.
- For better guidance, the state government will also organise doubt solving sessions to help candidates choose the best field for them. It will be accompanied by discussions with experts as guest lecturers.
- Adityanath had announced the launch of the scheme on January 24, the statehood day of Uttar Pradesh. “The coaching centres will give a new platform to youths and motivate them to scale new heights,” he had said.